Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don't leave me now...

Well... and sometimes you have to say goodbye to a long lasting love... for two years we were together. We went (drove) through good times and bad times. But we always could trust on each other. On my way to work she was entertaining me, she was with me on all my trips up the mountains even though she didn't like to ski and left me up the mountains a good couple of times.

And she was on a road trip to Mt. Rushmore with Justin and me. He also enjoyed her company... she was very social! Countless times she brought me to the airport but I always left her behind. Not very nice of me but she never said a word or acted up. Quite the opposite... she was very easy going but still had 280 horse powers in the back of her hand ready for when you needed it.

Obviously I couldn't take her with me. Even though she was very low maintenance I think it would have been hard for her to get settled in over here. With 3.3L she would have been the queen of the Autobahn but the taxman wouldn't have been that understanding I would think.
Anyhow... so we went different paths in our lifes. Two days before I had my plane she left me for someone else... Michael. I hope he takes good care of her... so long my love :.(

No comments: